Tuesday, November 4, 2008

so I know this girl.....




Each week I'm going to photography a close friend and ask them a few questions about "life".

Below is Mallory

So your going to be my first interview on my new Blog. I want to this to be super informal and honest.
Name :Mallory Gracenin
Age: 20
Profession: Actress/ Cocktail waitress


So what's going on with Mallory in the city of New York this fall?
I am taking classes at a great acting studio in the city. Just absorbing as much knowledge as I can. Enjoying it.

One fall item must have you need that you don't have yet?
A nice pair of heeled boots. I am so used to wearing flats and I think I could use an inch or two.

Favorite part of fall in the City?
Going to a park and people watching. Everyone and their mother is in the city in the fall and so its fun to see all the different faces. Also curling up with a good book, a hot cup of tea, in warm pajamas with the window slightly cracked with a good breeze, that is perfection!


If you could spend the Fall season anywhere where would it be?
It would have to be the city, honestly. Fall is the best season to be in New York City. Now if we were talking about the horrible winters, I would say the west coast.

How would you describe your style?
Extremely relaxed and simple. I feel awkward being extremely girly but I am trying to venture into a more flattering girly way of dressing. I am starting to wear earrings again, I guess that's a start.


Who inspires you?

My family. Supportive friends. Successful actors.



Do you have a favorite designer at the moment/or fashion icon?
Not really, and even if I did, you wouldn't be able to tell because of my lack of funds. I do have a couple favorite stores in my neighborhood such as Alter and Fred Flare. As for the fashion icon, Kate Moss has effortless style that I think is super enviable. Messy and yet put together perfectly.

One trend you're complete over and want to wake up tomorrow and see it gone?
Those PVC leggings can only be pulled off by extremely thin girls. Anyone else looks ridiculous

No comments: