Thursday, January 8, 2009

so i know this girl PART TWO

Last month I interviewed and shot a few pictures of my friend Mallory. You can check out the interview here. This time around it's with my friend Debbie from work, and we shot a few photos around work.


Name: Debbie
Age: 30
Profession: Assistant buyer

So what's going on with Debbie this Holiday? I rested and relaxed, and tried to recover from 12 emotionally draining months, but I got a new haircut and a new tattoo to inspire myself for the year ahead.
So what did Debbie wear/want to the New Years Eve? I wore pajamas and stayed in, but if I went out, I’m certain mesh would have been an integral part of my ensemble.

One winter item must have you need that you don't have yet? Pants since wearing tights alone are making my legs quite cold (even layering two pairs at once) and I’m kind of getting into this pants thing; I think there’s definitely something there.

Favorite part of winter in the City? The first five minutes (which also happens to be the last five minutes) when it starts to snow.

If you could spend the winter season anywhere where would it be? Someplace warm, the cold and I don’t get along very well.

How would you describe your style? The truest expression of myself—I truly wear whatever I want.

Who inspires you? More so, what inspires me… old photographs, oak, and nearly everything vintage.

Do you have a favorite designer at the moment/or fashion icon? I’m the most devoted to marc jacobs and have been for years, but alexander wang definitely made an impact on me this year. The shapes and details were strong and inspiring.

One trend you're complete over and want to wake up tomorrow and see it gone? Must I choose one?—uggs (I can’t believe people still wear these, or ever wore them really), true religion anything, gladiator sandles, bubble hems, babydoll silhouettes, clogs, bootleg jeans, overly embellished back detailing, ed hardy (are you kidding me?), padded bras, “brushed” fabrics, I could go on and on.








No comments: